KT MACD Alerts
KT MACD Alerts Indicator
MT4 | MT5
KT MACD Alerts indicator is a personal implementation of the standard MACD indicator available in Metatrader. It provides alerts and also draws vertical lines for the below two events:
- When MACD crosses above the zero line.
- When MACD crosses below the zero line.
Features of KT MACD Alerts indicator
- A perfect choice for traders who speculate the MACD crossovers above/below the zero line.
- Along with the alerts, it also draws the vertical lines to spot the crossovers more efficiently.
- It's a lightly coded indicator without using extensive memory and resources.
- It implements all Metatrader alerts.
History of MACD indicator
Moving Average Convergence Divergence(MACD) is an indicator generally used in technical analysis of stock prices. It was invented by Gerald Appel in 1970. MACD reveals the changes in strength, momentum, and duration of a trend in a stock's price.
Help others make better choices. Please review your recent purchase.
By sharing your review, you will help others to make advised decision about what they buy from us. Thanks for contributing.
I like it
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.