KT Trend Wave Indicator
KT Trend Wave Indicator
MT4 | MT5
- EA Developers
- Update Log
KT Trend Wave indicator is an oscillator based on the combination of Price, Exponential, and Simple moving averages. It usually works great to catch the short term price reversals during the ongoing trending market. The bullish and bearish crossovers of the main and signal lines can be used as buy/sell signals (blue and yellow dot).
KT Trend Wave indicator can also be used to find the overbought and oversold market. The buy and sell signals that appear within the overbought and oversold region are usually stronger.
Features of KT Trend Wave
- Unlike the other OBOS oscillators, this indicator works well on the smaller time-frames.
- During the consolidation phase in the market, it can detect the reversals with greater accuracy.
- It helps to plan the exits using crystal clear overbought/oversold analysis.
- All Metatrader alerts included.
- History Bars: Number of historical bars to use in the indicator's calculation.
- Wave Period: The period to calculate the trend wave main line.
- Avg. Period: This is the smoothing period applied to the trend wave mainline. The shorter is the value, the more the signals generated by the indicator.
Advantage of Trend Wave indicator
Unlike the other lagging oscillators, the KT Trend Wave is a leading indicator that detects the reversals more accurately. More importantly, the crossover signals never repaint and work great during the choppy market.
Developers can use the following code to import this indicator in an expert advisor.
// MQL4: double main_line = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"KT Trend Wave",0,1); double signal_line = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"KT Trend Wave",1,1); double Buy_Dot = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"KT Trend Wave",5,1); double Sell_Dot = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"KT Trend Wave",6,1); // MQl5: int kt_trend_wave_handle = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"KT Trend Wave"); // Define Arrays double main_line; double signal_line; double Buy_Dot; double Sell_Dot; // Copying buffers into arrays CopyBuffer(kt_trend_wave_handle,0,1,1,main_line); CopyBuffer(kt_trend_wave_handle,1,1,1,signal_line); CopyBuffer(kt_trend_wave_handle,5,1,1,Buy_Dot); CopyBuffer(kt_trend_wave_handle,6,1,1,Sell_Dot); if(Buy_Dot!=EMPTY_VALUE && Buy_Dot>0) // buy signal detected if(Sell_Dot!=EMPTY_VALUE && Sell_Dot>0) // sell signal detected
- Addresses a bug that was restricting the alerts for the up signals.
Help others make better choices. Please review your recent purchase.
By sharing your review, you will help others to make advised decision about what they buy from us. Thanks for contributing.
Very good indicator
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.