KT Renko Chart Generator
KT Renko Live Chart Generator
MT4 | MT5
KT Renko Live Chart Generator creates the Renko charts on MT4/MT5 that can be further used for speculation or live trading. The Renko chart created by the KT Renko Live Chart Generator supports most of the custom indicators and automated Expert Advisors.
- A simple and straightforward utility that provides the Renko chart on MT4 & MT5 without any complicated settings.
- It supports most of the custom indicators and Expert Advisors for automated trading.
- Renko wicks can be turned on/off.
- Ability to limit the number of history-bars to increase the execution speed and decrease the load on CPU resources.
- Renko Box Size in Pips: Insert the Renko Box/Brick size in pips that will be used to create the Renko chart.
- Offline Time-Frame: Insert an offline time-frame. By default, the utility will use the 2-min time-frame.
- Show Wicks: Turn the Renko wicks on or off.
- Limit Bars: Limit the number of history bars to decrease the load on the CPU.
- Debugging: If something is not right, debugging will put the errors and warnings in the logs.
For some unknown reason, it is not creating the Renko chart on my MT4.
Please make sure the DLL calls are allowed. Without the DLL calls, the utility cannot operate.
The Renko chart is not getting any new ticks.
Close the parent and offline chart both. Restart the Metatrader, and generate the chart again.
The generated chart seems incomplete and distorted.
Please make sure the parent chart has enough historical data available according to the chosen brick/box size.
On MT5, why the trading positions are not visible on the Renko chart?
MT5 handles the Renko chart as a separate symbol. You may use the custom indicator or EA on it, but the trading positions will be visible only on the original chart.
Why it's making my PC slow?
Use the Limit Bars features to limit the number of historical bars used for the Renko generation. Please make sure the number of Limit Bars is chosen, which supplement the selected Box size.
I've tried everything but unable to get the Renko chart.
Enable the Debugging and check the errors & warnings provided in the Experts tab.
Help others make better choices. Please review your recent purchase.
By sharing your review, you will help others to make advised decision about what they buy from us. Thanks for contributing.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.