ACB Breakout Arrows EA
ACB Breakout Arrows EA
MT4 | MT5
- Update Log
This is a 100% automated expert advisor based on our custom indicator named "ACB Breakout Arrows". The entries are based on a breakout pattern that constantly occurs in a bi-directional manner. The intensity of entry signals can be manipulated using the external input called "Signal Sensitivity".
EA loads all indicators and dependencies in the background. Indicators will not be visible on the chart.
ACB Breakout Arrows EA provides an ability to filter the entries using our another custom indicator named ACB Trade Filter.
- Strong Buy: Up Arrow + Green Histogram + Bullish Trend.
- Strong Sell: Down Arrow + Red Histogram + Bearish Trend.
- EA avoids a trade if the histogram is Gray and Trend is Sideways.
- Anticipated from a long time, now you can go fully automated with our ACB Breakout Arrows indicator.
- ACB Trade Filter indicator also embedded into the EA to simulate the complete trading system.
- No additional download is required. Indicators and dependencies are embedded into the EA.
- Ability to fetch the stoploss and profit targets directly from the indicator.
- Further boost the EA performance using the inbuilt filters like Session-Filter, MMI, Vortex, Volatility, Market Regime and more.
- Three stages partial closing to capture the available profits on table at the right moment.
- Flexible stoploss trailing to prevent the winners from turning into losses.
- Protection against the black swan events using the max. loss function.
- ----- Configure Trade Settings -----
- Lot Size Method: Fixed Lot Size | Auto Lot Size
- Risk Per Trade: Risk percentage per trade.
- ----- Set Indicator Parameters -----
- Sensitivity: A value between 20 to 100 which decides the intensity of breakout arrows.
- Bars for SL: Number of bars that decides the stoploss line placed by the indicator.
- ----- Choose Exit Settings -----
- Use Stop loss: true | false
- Stop loss Method: Pips | Volatility | From indicator
- Use Take Profit: true | false
- Take Profit Method: Pips | volatility | Quick Profit | First Target | Final Target
- Use SL Trailing: true | false
- SL Trailing Method: Pips | Volatility
- ----- Set the Filters -----
- Trading Sessions: All | Asian | London | New York | Asian-London | London-New York | New York-Asian
- ACB Trade Filter: True | False
- Trend Filter: True | False
- Volatility Filter: True | False
- Vortex Filter: True | False
- MMI Filter: True | False
- ----- Miscellaneous Settings -----
- Max Loss Protection: True | False
- Logging: True | False (EA logs all its operation in the journal tab)
- added compatibility to trade mini-index Bovespa WING20
- added day trading filter
- new profitable set files for FX pairs.
added a true/false switch for exit on opposite signals.
source code optimization.
Help others make better choices. Please review your recent purchase.
By sharing your review, you will help others to make advised decision about what they buy from us. Thanks for contributing.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.