ACB Breakout Arrows Indicator
MT4 | MT5
-- Lifetime Access --
- Update Log
The ACB Breakout Arrows indicator for MT4/MT5 provides a crucial entry signal in the market by detecting a special breakout pattern. The indicator constantly scans the chart for a settling momentum in one direction and provide the accurate entry signal right before the major move.
What our customers say
I have tried many Forex indicators before but have never seen such an accurate indicator in my trading history. I am using it on my live account and am delighted with the results. Your outstanding customer service makes your work even much better than I expected. If I were given more than five stars to rate you and your work, I would still choose them all.
- Captain SV
Yes, it is a Great Indicator! It is the Edge I was looking for a market. It works well, and it is straightforward. You need to follow the arrows and not use too much leverage, and you will profit—also, excellent support service. It has the stop loss and the profit Targets too, so I have limited risk.
- Alberto C
The ACB indicator is confident in giving accurate signals that it has helped me become a more successful trader. So far, I'm making significant steady profits with minimal risks and without being glued to my screen 24/7. It has provided me with the power of daily trading signals that have proven to generate a positive return over a brief period that I have used it.
- Charles Wanjau
Click to enlarge
- Stoploss and Take Profit levels are provided by the indicator.
- Comes with a multi-symbol and multi-timeframe scanner which tracks the breakout signals across all the symbols and time-frames.
- Suitable for Day Traders, Swing Traders, and Scalpers.
- Optimized algorithm to increase the accuracy of signals.
- Special level to facilitate the Breakeven move or scalping target(Quick Profit Line).
- Performance analysis metrics such as win/loss, success rate, avg. profit etc. for tracking the equity growth.
- The indicator never repaints.
- Easy to install.
- It is suggested to use the ACB Trade Filter indicator to filter out the low probability trades.
- Strong Buy: Up Arrow + Green Histogram + Bullish Trend.
- Strong Sell: Down Arrow + Red Histogram + Bearish Trend.
- Avoid a trade if the histogram is Gray and Trend is Sideways.
- Using KT Support and Resistance indicator is suggested to avoid trade entry around a significant support/resistance level. Such trade entries can immediately turn negative and lead to unnecessary losses.
- History Bars: Number of bars to consider for Indicator's calculation.
- Signal Sensitivity: Choose the Arrow's Sensitivity (signal strength).
- Bars for SL: Numbers of bars to consider for Stop loss calculation.
- Show Target Lines: Show/hide the SL, TP and Quick profit levels on the chart.
- Performance Analysis: Show/hide the performance analysis elements included the profit trend line for each signal.
- Alert Settings: Display box, Email, Push notifications and Sound alerts are available.
- speed optimizations.
- Added the Light Mode which disables everything except the arrows and basic alerts.
- Added compatibility for our upcoming multi-symbol and multi-timeframe scanner.
- fixes a bug that causes the data overflow in the performance analysis metrics.
- fixes the decimal precision for ASX200.
Version 5.0 2020.07.13
- added a multi-timeframe scanner dashboard.
- added Max. Profit value in the performance analysis statistics.
- minor changes in the alerts.
Version 4.8 2019.10.07
- added an ability to choose the quick profit, first target or final target as a success rate criterion.
- source code optimization.
Version 4.7 2019.06.28
- added a switch to turn on/off the display information.
Version 4.6 2019.01.11
- source code optimization
Version 4.5 2019.01.02
- added a more comprehensive performance analysis.
- source code optimization
- bugs removal
- added old-style text information instead of the moveable panel.
Version 4.3 2018.10.31
- Display panel stability increases.
Version 4.2 2018.10.10
- A bug causing multiple objects deletion has been fixed.
Version 4.1 2018.10.03
A panel related bug has been fixed.
Version 4.0 2018.08.03
- Added a statistic panel to show the indicator performance metrics in real time.
- Old display information has been removed.
- Some other information has been removed which is not beneficial anymore.
- Source code optimization for faster execution.
Version 3.0 2017.05.19
- Show/Hide Max. Profit line: The Maximum Favorable Excursion in Pips for the latest signal.
- Ability to change the location of display information(corner).
- Changeable style and width for the target lines.
- Entry, SL, QP, TP1 and TP2 added to the alerts.
- Minor change in labels and bugs fixed.
Version 2.0 2017.04.17
- Added the input "Signal Sensitivity" to support the customization of parameters on different pairs and time frame.
- Removed a bug related to the alerts.
- Minor change in informational text and labels.
Help others make better choices. Please review your recent purchase.
By sharing your review, you will help others to make advised decision about what they buy from us. Thanks for contributing.
This company is really great. When you have a problem, they intervene quickly and solve your problem. I recommend you to shop
You must log in to submit a review.