KT Bollinger Bands Shots Indicator
MT4 | MT5
KT Bollinger Bands Shots indicator works using a striking blend of the slingshot pattern and the mean-reversion phenomenon applied to financial markets.
In addition, a mathematical algorithm is used with variable deviation to fine-tune the indicator's signals on a different level.
Winning Trade: After a signal, if price touches the middle band in profit, it is considered a winner.
Losing Trade: After a signal, if price touches the opposite band or touches the middle band in loss, it is considered a loser.
!Both scenarios are accounted for in performance metrics and shown on the chart in real-time.
"If the probability of price reaching the middle band is 65% or more, it is considered very high due to the self-criticizing nature of the deployed algorithm."
- The indicator performs analysis of BB shots signals and shows the probability of the upcoming signals closing in profit.
- Exit points are marked on the chart for each of its signals.
- Real-time analysis of signals statistics using a self-criticizing mathematical model.
- Included the alerts for the possible exits after a signal.
- A vibrant color scheme for better visualization of various indicator events.
- All Metatrader alerts included.
- History Bars: Number of bars to include in the indicator's calculation.
- Bollinger Bands Settings: Period, Deviation, and Shift.
- Mark Exit Points: If true, the indicator marks the possible exit points.
- Exit Alerts: If true, the indicator also send alerts for the possible exit opportunities.
- Signal Stats Analysis: If true, the indicator shows the signal stats and winning probability on the chart.
- The rest of the inputs are self-explanatory.
What is Mean Reversion
KT Bollinger Bands Shots indicator is based on a mean reversion theory, which states that an asset price will eventually converge to its mean price over time.
We combined the mean reversion theory with a unique pattern identification algorithm that detects the turning points precisely.
// MQL4 double Buy_Signal = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"KT Bollinger Bands Shots",3,1); double Sell_Signal = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"KT Bollinger Bands Shots",4,1); if(Buy_Signal!=0) // Buy signal detected if(Sell_Signal!=0) // Sell signal detected // MQL5 // define indicator's handle int indicator_handle = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"KT Bollinger Bands Shots"); // define arrays double Buy_Signal; double Sell_Signal; // Copy the buffers into arrays CopyBuffer(indicator_handle,3,1,1,Buy_Signal); CopyBuffer(indicator_handle,4,1,1,Sell_Signal); if(Buy_Signal!=0) // Buy signal detected if(Sell_Signal!=0) // Sell signal detected
Help others make better choices. Please review your recent purchase.
By sharing your review, you will help others to make advised decision about what they buy from us. Thanks for contributing.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.