KT CCI Surfer EA
KT CCI Surfer EA MT4 | MT5
Based on Commodity Channel Index
KT CCI Surfer EA uses a mean reversion trading strategy with a combination of extreme overbought/oversold zone detection using the Commodity Channel Index (CCI). Developed by Donald Lambert in 1980, CCI is a leading indicator that helps to identify the overbought/oversold region in the market without any lag.
Obviously, not every overbought/oversold signal turns out into a price reversal. However, when combined with a well-planned mean reversion strategy, it produces excellent results.
- Pairs: All major pairs.
- Timeframe: 4-Hour
- Account type: Any
- Leverage: 1:100
- Risk: 2% per trade
- KT CCI Surfer EA incorporates a genuinely advanced mean reversion strategy combined with the lag-free detection of overbought/oversold zones using CCI.
- Volatility based stop loss and profit target to achieve more stable and proportional growth.
- It is equipped with multiple entry filters such as trend filter, vortex filter, volatility filter, MMI, and week days filter.
- Fixed fractional money management to achieve an exponential equity growth.
- ----- Strategy Settings -----
- CCI Period: choose a cci period between 14 to 100.
- Apply to: Typical price (we don't recommend to change this value.)
- ----- Trade Settings -----
- Lot Size Method: fixed lot size / auto lot sizing
- Risk per trade: we recommend 2% risk per trade.
- ----- Exit Settings -----
- Stoploss Method: none / pips / volatility
- Takeprofit Method: none / pips / volatility
- SL Trailing Method: none / pips / volatility
- ----- Set the filters -----
- Trend Filter: if true, EA open positions only in the direction of trend (more information here).
- Volatility Filter: if true, EA allows positions only in a duration of high volatility (more information here).
- Vortex Filter: if true, EA filters the entries using the Vortex filter (more information here).
- MMI Filter: if true, EA filters the positions using the Market Meanness Index.
- Day Filter: allows or debar the trades on certain days of the week.
Help others make better choices. Please review your recent purchase.
By sharing your review, you will help others to make advised decision about what they buy from us. Thanks for contributing.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.