KT Custom High/Low
KT Custom High Low Indicator
MT4 | MT5
KT Custom High Low indicator shows the most recent highs/lows by fetching the data points from multi-timeframes and then projecting them on a single chart. If two or more highs/lows are found at the same price, they are merged into a single level to declutter the charts.
- It is built with a sorting algorithm that declutters the charts by merging the duplicate values into a single value.
- Get Highs/Lows from multiple timeframes on a single chart without any fuss.
- Provide alerts when the current price touches a high or low.
- Marks every high/low with their respective timeframe.
- Fully customizable - You can adjust the period, colors, width, and font size according to your convenience.
Input Parameters of KT Custom High Low Indicator
What Exactly does High/Low indicate?
The Highs/Lows can indicate potential support/resistance levels that help to speculate a reversal in advance. Moreover, higher highs and higher lows indicate an uptrend, while lower lows and lower highs indicator a downtrend in the market.
Help others make better choices. Please review your recent purchase.
By sharing your review, you will help others to make advised decision about what they buy from us. Thanks for contributing.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.