KT Inside Bar Advanced
KT Inside Bar Advanced
MT4 | MT5
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Inside bar pattern is one of the famous candlestick patterns used by the traders. It is a two-bar pattern in which the subsequent bar has a higher low and lower high compared to the previous bar.
Despite its popularity among the traders, using the inside bar pattern as a standalone signal doesn't provide an edge in the market.
KT Inside Bar Advanced indicator solves this problem by combining the classic inside bar pattern with the "ECE" cycle and Fibonacci extensions. Using this indicator in place of our classic inside bar indicator will provide a tremendous advantage and edge in the market.
What is the ECE cycle?
In financial markets, the price never moves in a straight line but up and down cycles of several durations. It generally moves through a phase of expansion-contraction-expansion periods of different intensity.
When an inside bar pattern occurs during the contraction phase aligned in the direction of the trend, it provides an edge which can be exploited by a pending order entry.
- Trades only selected inside bars using the ECE and trend analysis.
- After the pattern detection, successful trades are often triggered immediately without any sign of losing momentum. If the price loses its momentum, it quickly erases the untriggered signals, which significantly increase the signals accuracy.
- It provides the stop-loss and profit targets along with the pending order entry level.
- All Metatraders alerts are included.
- Entry Buffer: Distance of pending order level from the detected pattern.
- SL Bars: Number of bars to calculate the stop-loss using the most recent high or low.
- Erase Untriggered Signals: Erase the untriggered signals that show the sign of losing momentum.
- Draw Expansion-Contraction: Draw the expansion and contraction trend-lines to mark the detected pattern adequately.
- Colors and Style settings: Self explanatory.
- Alert Settings: Self explanatory.
Help others make better choices. Please review your recent purchase.
By sharing your review, you will help others to make advised decision about what they buy from us. Thanks for contributing.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.